An SEO-friendly website is a website that the search engines can easily find. If you have an SEO-friendly website, Google can easily crawl and understand the structure and its content.
The most important features of an SEO-friendly website are –
- Unique titles and descriptions for all pages
- Well formatted URLs
- Fast loading web pages
- Includes images that are optimized for search engines
- Unique content
- Meaningful structure including header, footer, breadcrumb menu, well-formatted text, page title, and author information.
Why choose an SEO-friendly website?
With an SEO friendly website, you can –
- Increase organic traffic – With an SEO friendly website, you get more traffic from search engines as it is likely to run higher in the SERPs (search engine results pages).
- Experience a more user-friendly website – SEO is not only for search engines but also for users. By applying the principles of SEO to your website, you can enhance the user experience.
- Enjoy a more budget-friendly way of marketing – The best part of designing an SEO friendly website is, it drives traffic 24/7 without spending money on PPC or other paid advertising.
- Experience enhanced brand credibility – Users are more likely to trust businesses that appear on the first page in the search results. An SEO friendly website promotes your brand and boosts its identity.
- Understand what your customers want – With effective SEO, you can drive quality traffic and analyze their behavior, like how they enter your website, what they click, how long they spend on a particular page, etc. In short, it is a great way to understand your customers’ behavior and requirements.